Black Shark has upgraded their liquid sandwich design cooling system, which it claims is 30% more effective at heat dissipation. More graphically intensive games like Genshin Impact do stress the phone more and after a few hours, it can still get too hot.
- There’s also a gallery mode where it wants you to touch Shark Chan’s avatar.
- Portrait mode photos are quite flat since the smartphone lacks depth sensors, but the crop remains quite clean.
- Last week, ASUS Malaysia launched the ROG Phone 6 series with a starting price of RM3599.
- The Black Shark 4 is officially confirmed to feature the Snapdragon 888 Chipset.
- It comes with an impressive 165Hz AMOLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, a 720Hz touch sampling rate, and one of the best cooling systems that I have ever seen.
The magnetic option is pricier, but it was the better of the two by a long shot. That magnet doesn’t just work on your phone but any device as long as you attach the plate to it first. I used it on an older tablet in my house since I never had to worry about the Shark 4 Pro overheating. The display on the Black Magic 4 Pro is, to paraphrase Zoolander, really, really, ridiculously good looking. Granted, it is curved on the back to fit nicely into the hand, but make no mistake about it, this is a chunky phone.
- You know, the kind of bottle in the sea sent by NASA to communicate with an extraterrestrial civilization to explain to them what humanity is and to show them the location of the Earth?
- On-screen demos suggest it’ll offer more than just a list of compatible games, with potentially an AI voice assistant guiding you through.
- The Pro version has a 64MP primary sensor, which the non-Pro variant replaces with a 48MP counterpart.
- While yes, the bottom middle is the most obvious and commonplace for the port, charging the phone and gaming at the same time can be very awkward, causing your hand to cramp as you try to hold and play around it.
Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer.
You’re going to have to buy spares stock ROMs if you want easier accessibility. The company’s CEO took to popular social network, Weibo, to tease the fast charging feature which could just about make it the fastest charging phone on the market. When you watch videos or start a live stream, your phone’s screen, CPU, and GPU work simultaneously. Unfortunately, the battery begins overheating due to these three working hard and drawing a lot of power. You might not have noticed it, but smartphones process the pictures and videos captured by the camera. As the energy is transferred from the charger to your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro’s battery, some of it escapes in the form of heat from the battery.